Opening the pavilion number 15 makes it possible to guests of the resort "Yangan-Tau" undergo rehabilitation method hippotherapy.
Hippotherapy - option of animalotherapy at which various properties of the horse used for medicinal purposes.
Hippotherapy - rehabilitation method by riding a horse. Communication with this beautiful and noble animals will allow adults and children become healthier, kinder, teach to care and take responsibility for a living creature, be attentive, help to believe in themselves.
At hippotherapy used horse gait (Allure). Horse makes more than 110 different directions vibrational motions that are passed to rider. And so, therapeutic riding has biomechanical effects on the human body. During the movement of the horse comes with massage and gentle warming effect on the muscles of the legs and pelvic organs, increased blood flow in the lower extremities (horse body temperature is1,5 ° C above the temperature of the human body).
To keep balance in the saddle is the important part of the action at hippotherapy. To do this, you must hold and maintain proper fit, coordinate and synchronize our movements. So, those muscle groups of patient's which are inactive in normal life included in the work. Also horse riding is stimulates the development of fine motor skills, perseverance, improves harmonious perception of life and the world in patients with various mental disorders.
Hippotherapy acquires particular importance at rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy. Therapeutic riding reduces the increased tone and increases muscle strength, reduces the degree of paresis and locomotor activity generates.
Hippotherapy is effective as an auxiliary method for recovering from various injuries, operations, and diseases of the joints and spine, especially in the late stage of rehabilitation when necessary and allowed increased activity to restore muscle tone.
Indications for hippotherapy classes:
1. Cerebral palsy: spastic, hemiparetic, atonic-astatic, hyperkinetic form;
2. Violation posture;
3. Scoliosis 1-2 degrees;
6. Hypertensive heart disease grade 1-2;
7. Spondylosis 1-2 degrees;
9. Mental retardation;
10. Bronchial asthma, mild course;
12. Arthritis and arthropathy in a phase of long-term remission;
13. Condition after surgery to restore motor activity;
14. Diseases of internal organs without exacerbation (lung disease, intestinal, endocrine glands, metabolism);
15. Neuroses and nervous disorders.
Contraindications to hippotherapy classes:
1. Diseases of the cardiovascular system (especially all kinds of arrhythmia, extrasystoles);
2. Hypertensive heart disease grade 3;
3. Scoliosis grade 3-4;
4. Dislocation, subluxation of the hip, vertebrae;
5. Violation of intelligence;
6. High myopia;
7. Endocrine disease decompensation;
8. Diseases of internal organs in the acute stage;
9. Myasthenia gravis and myasthenic syndrome;
10. Acute infectious process;
11. Multiple Sclerosis;
12. Condition after traumatic brain injury;
13. Glaucoma in a state of decompensation.
Attention! To assign hippotherapy to patients after trauma injury must conclude residence permit treatment with horse riding. Children need to assign hippotherapy conclusion pediatrician residence permit treatment with horse riding.
Indications for hippotherapy classes at ICP (Cerebral Palsy):
1. Spastic diplegia;
2. Hemiplegic form;
3. Diskinetichekaya (hyperkinetic) form;
4. Ataxic form.
Contraindications to hippotherapy classes at ICP (Cerebral Palsy):
1. Spastic quadriplegia;
2. All forms of cerebral palsy, which are accompanied by:
- Deep disturbances and disorder intelligence
- Severe paresis and the lack of independent movement (movement of a wheelchair).
To therapeutic horse riding for patients with cerebral palsy diseases must have the following documents:
- Insurance policy from an accident (you can bring or purchase in the resort);
- Medical certificate of residence (from the district pediatrician and a neurologist) with the conclusion of admission to employment hippotherapy;
- Medical examination of the resort (admission to employment therapeutic horseback riding);
- A child diagnosed with Down syndrome admitted to classes in the presence of information confirming the negative X-ray examination bias the first and second cervical vertebrae.