- Mountainous terrain
- Water objects
- Cultural landscape of the resort park
- Forest, open meadow space
The resort has high balneological potential landscape and climatic conditions. «Yangan-Tau» is up-to-date balneoclimatic low-lying mountainous health-resort, which used year-round climatotherapy as an independent and as a concomitant treatment with balneotherapy.
View from Mount Yangantau on valley of the river Yuryuzan
Local climatic factors are considered as therapeutic, complementary effect thermal baths and mineral water "Kurgazak."The climate is characterized by severe continental and has a number of specific features due to the landscape of the resort and creates favorable conditions for climatotherapy.
Cultural landscape of the resorts park
The average annual temperature on the Yangantau Mountain is 1.9 0C.
• Summer - warm, with sunny, dry, sometimes hot weather
• Winter - moderately cold, snowy, windy, the average temperature in January is – 16 0C
• Spring - late, unstable
• Autumn - early, often rainy, "Indian Summer" with dry warm weather in September and early October, lasts from 7-10 days to 4-5 weeks.
Recreational area is characterized by sufficient insolation. This is the territory of optimum ultraviolet regime in whichwinter deficits UV balanced by periods of high biological activity of the summer sun.
The annual duration of sunshine here is 1800-2200 hours. There is notes high enough ionization of air. During the summer months, the number of light ions ranges from 1350 to 1800 un/sm3.